Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made a trip to St. Auggie today...The engine and all other systems ran well...No problems...We ate at at local diner there...Then went to Culvers for a local cruise-in...Here are some pics from the show and mine at the diner.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

·
55,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More pics from the show:
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

·
Registered
1 Posts
St. Auggie is one of the most magnificent places in Florida. When I go there, I almost always see rare and rare cars, even from the time of Tom Ford. It's incredible and unforgettable! I usually take my family there on vacation, planning ahead of time which is rare. After fixing our old but still beloved car, we pack our bags of food and necessary supplies and contact Florida 30A: The Ultimate Guide to All Things to Do for a more comfortable vacation. It's great to know that the vacation home has a garage for my car. This kind of vacation in advance becomes satisfying.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So many nice cars. I have always wanted to own such a car, but I understand how expensive it is to make such an old car look ideal. Once I was close to buying a retro car. I was saving up money for a year, but at the last moment, I decided to go to France with this money. I am not disappointed that I have made such a choice. I have always dreamed of visiting this country. I found a lot of great places in Simply France, and I visited a big part of them. I recommend this country to anyone who has never been to Europe.

·
55,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts