Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having all sort's of trouble recently trying to post replies and that sort of thing, having to login multiple time's, anybody else having trouble?
I don't even know if this will make it up

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I posted a bunch of replies earlier today that magically disappeared .... and I can't get log onto the albums site.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wrote the Administrator and he had to swap server's, so that must be the answer. Got to be frustrating all the way around!!

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
I am working as fast as I can sorry for the trouble, but the internet is a very strange thing an it breaks sometimes, I have a new server the website is on now and everything hopefully will get back to normal soon

sorry for the trouble

Otis

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No need to apologize for the site problem's Otis, not your fault. Beside's, a site this great is just like any of our classic Chevy's, well worth any bump's in the road that may come along.:D

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Slightly Altered said:
No need to apologize for the site problem's Otis, not your fault. Beside's, a site this great is just like any of our classic Chevy's, well worth any bump's in the road that may come along.:D
Ditto, Otis! You're site is fantastic :D

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Thanks for the vote of support.

But I would call it our website, rather than Otis's site, since without the great members here, this site would not exzist.

Thanks guys and gals

Otis:)

·
Registered
641 Posts
I have to verify that Otis has been working his keyboard fingers to the bone trying to get server issues figured out and the websites tranferred to a new high security server. We've had many IM conversations in the wee hours of the morning in the last little while.

Great work Otis, thanks for the tremendous effort you put into this place to keep our members happy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts