Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to replace all the stainless trim that goes around the edge of the upper and lower back seat in my Nomad. I need a diagram so i know what i have and what I need. I am primarily interested in the lower seat since i think I have all the pieces i need for the top rear seat. I looked in our library and seat construction is lacking.

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
10,159 Posts
Here ya go John. All you needed to do was ask. LOL. I was gone all day and just got back in....hope these help.

Mikey

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks for that Mikey. Is that the Nomad you are working on? I haven't given up finding a few more pieces of my original stuff. it looks like i only need to find 4 curved pieces thanks to you.BTW I have the original hinge for the bottom seat and it is painted sierra gold and takes the place of the stainless piece you have shown on the lower front corner or is it covered by the stainless piece?

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
10,159 Posts
The hinge assembly was painted interior colors. On 210's and 150's it was left that way. Only the Bel Air wagons got the stainless cover for it, so you will need them in your Nomad. They ARE NOT side specific.

Yes those photos are from the restoration of the Nomad I just finished.

Mikey

·
Premium Member
15,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am glad all this is fresh in your mind since you just did what i am attempting. I really don't know how i got by before this site and the internet as well. Thanks again Mikey , you have been a lifesaver.:tu:tu:tu

1 - 9 of 9 Posts