Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
49,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i`d show yall a shot of the #1 grandson in his new denim Tri Five shirt. It is a little big but he`ll grow into it quick i figure, since his dad is 6`4" tall. I`ll be looking up to him in a few more years i imagine."D Oh and he loves to go cruising in the "yellow car" as he refers to it.
Terry

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Me Happy?

Terry, He looks pleased as punch! Great Photo - best thing we can all do is to get them involved when they're young! Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Terry, he is wearing that Trifive shirt proudly and some day, it will fit him like a glove. Is he helping grandpa and dad turn wrenches on the cars yet? Very cool pic. :tu

:blowtiedb:

·
Administrator
49,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is he helping grandpa and dad turn wrenches on the cars yet?
He helps me a little but he is a little too restless still to help a whole lot. As far as his dad, i failed miserably there. Both of my daughters married guys that drive furds. His dad doesn`t work on cars and the other S-I-L Isn`t mechanically inclined to work on anything.:eek:
Terry

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Thought i`d show yall a shot of the #1 grandson in his new denim Tri Five shirt. It is a little big but he`ll grow into it quick i figure, since his dad is 6`4" tall. I`ll be looking up to him in a few more years i imagine."D Oh and he loves to go cruising in the "yellow car" as he refers to it.
Terry
Yup, Terry they will grow if you feed them regularly:eating: Happy looking little fellow:D Later, Dave

68,758 Posts
i see a proud and happy grand-pa in that picture. he is def a happy camper terry. :tu

·
KINGS X 56 = R.I.P. August 31, 2014Senior Member 2
2,885 Posts
Well dressed junior mechanic you have there. Next his own tool box filled with tools for him & he's in business.

KINGS X 56

·
Premium Member
50,809 Posts
You did good.. I used to loosen plugs one at a time. I sat my son on the inside fender well with a ratchet and socket and let him change the plugs one at a time.

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
He helps me a little but he is a little too restless still to help a whole lot. As far as his dad, i failed miserably there. Both of my daughters married guys that drive furds. His dad doesn`t work on cars and the other S-I-L Isn`t mechanically inclined to work on anything.:eek:
Terry
I think that yellow car will encourage him to do better than the others you listed. My #1 grandson would rather play video games than "work" on a car, but then my s-i-l (his dad) is the same way. I haven't given up hope though. I'm still working on him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts