Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have thought about painting the top of my 55 210 Delray black does anyone have any pictures that show if the drip rail is painted,Dont know where the paint line is. Or any pictures of some two tone cars dont know witch way to go or just leave it alone. Later Bill

·
Registered
67,344 Posts
might want to take a look in photo gallery above bill. :)

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I have thought about painting the top of my 55 210 Delray black does anyone have any pictures that show if the drip rail is painted,Dont know where the paint line is. Or any pictures of some two tone cars dont know witch way to go or just leave it alone. Later Bill
My car is not a typical 210 two-tone paint job in that usually the top/back color is also on the A ,B and C pillars down to the window line. I think the DelRays were painted like the picture posted about Garlits car????

The drip rail is painted the light blue top/back color and the dark blue starts just under the drip rail. hope it gives you and idea of what it would look like

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Go to Google, click on images at the top, then type in 55 chevy in the search box. Lots of pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts