Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kinda suck :D seriously. nothing against gays, but geez... it's something to put on a parking permit :p I have to drive around with this

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
That's pretty funny, kind of like the DU1 XXX license plate I saw the other day (notice that it's "D" "U" "1" (one) but it sure looks like DUI, and the "XXX" represents the digits that I don't remember)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Probably could leave it off while "driving around!"

In the lot I'd guess you're not the only one with that tag...

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
That's COOL!!!
But I love pushing the envelope. Saying and doing things for the "shock value"! I played Ice hockey for over thirty years. As a goaltender I once painted one of my face mask's "Rose" pastel pink. Boy did other teams have things to say about it....until the gloves came off! People probably overlook it staring at the beauty of your car. If it bothers ya.....get a different one.

Tom

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Probably could leave it off while "driving around!"

In the lot I'd guess you're not the only one with that tag...
yes... I could. Couldn't I ;)

:D

Anyway, I'm not alone, they all say that. (Gold pass/All Year).

But you think they would have thought it through a bit first before they put "gay" on everyone's parking pass :p I'm not bothered by it at all. it's just hilarious.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I would guess it was very well thought out! Can't happen by chance, it's too funny!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Slade,
That photo KILLS me!!!! I'm laughing my butt off right now! I don't know a single guitarist who wouldn't display that!! Or drummer for that matter!!

Tom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts