Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
50,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past weekend i was called on Friday night by a local car guy asking me to show up Sat. morning with the 57 at a local car wash. I didn`t really understand what was going on but i went. Well as it turns out the local police auxiliary was putting on an event to help raise funds for a drug dog for the local police department. They had a bike fun run with around 40 bikes in it. We had 4 guys with rides show up. My 57, the guy that called had his 66 chevelle, a 72 nova, and a 68 chevy swb pickup. And as usual i forgot the pics. Going to start tying a camera to my hip i guess.
Terry

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
put a disposable in your glovebox.

·
Administrator
50,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh and no entry fee on the cars part, and did get an event t-shirt. And guess what, the shirt is black. Made a good seat cover for the day.
Terry

·
Administrator
50,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
get a camera phone....works for me
Pete i`ve got a phone with a camera built-in but the pics leave a lot to be desired.
Terry

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
and did get an event t-shirt. And guess what, the shirt is black.

I always wondered why they gave black event shirts out at summer events. :confused0006:

Terry sounds like a good time for a great cause!! :tu :tu

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.