Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Phill, If you don't have the short stainless spear for your driver's side rear quarter, you could make one from the front passenger side fender stainless molding. From the picture it appears there is enough of that front molding, that is not bent, to make the driver's side rear quarter spear. Obviously that is what someone did on my 150 on my passenger side.
I have the correct one for it, just haven't switched it yet.

·
Registered
Cocke County, TN. 55 Bel Air Sport Coupe
8,179 Posts
That sucks. Looks like it picked up a lot of speed, if it had hit something sooner it could have been a lot less damage.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
While we are all owning up I left blair in neutral just after fresh paint went into the house for a minute and found her
about 900 yards down the driveway and resting on one of those wooden barrels that was cut in half to make a planter.
I put a slight gouge in the outer rocker panel but long scratch. I figured it was never gonna be perfect so I left it . It was years before I ever drew blood again.

·
Premium Member
11,284 Posts
I would be throwing up. I so envy your ability to stay calm and figure out what needs to be done, and then to get it done.

·
Registered
938 Posts
wow......bummer !!!! at least it is fixable !!!! glad to see it still has a life left and no one got hurt !!!!
thumbs up to you my friend !!!!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts