Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw this car in the lambrecht auction coverage....

so, it is a black and white 57 210 4 door sedan, power pack engine, power brakes, electric wipers, and electric windows!

odd additions to the cheaper 210 model, stuff you would expect to see on a belair.

the vin was : VB57K184911, which shows it was a Kansas built car.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
could be a nice more door...

My mother in law lives in Lake Side on Flathead Lake, next time i am up there again i will look you up....

Last time i was up there i found this less than 2 blocks from her house....

I would have drug her home in a heart beet, but nobody was ever home every time i stopped bye the house to B.S.with them....

Rick

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Maybe someone special-ordered the car, and didn't like the extra quarter panel and dash trim found on the Bel Air. Maybe they didn't like the gold accents or the upholstery.

Or, maybe (since this is the middle of farming country) they wanted the rubber floor mats, rather than ruining the Bel Air carpets with muddy shoes.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
First I have seen.

First 4dr I have seen with the Power window option. Really cool....:tu

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe someone special-ordered the car, and didn't like the extra quarter panel and dash trim found on the Bel Air. Maybe they didn't like the gold accents or the upholstery.

Or, maybe (since this is the middle of farming country) they wanted the rubber floor mats, rather than ruining the Bel Air carpets with muddy shoes.
I agree, there is a chance that if I had been ordering a new 57 in 57 that I might have gone the same route... I definitely like the silver better than the gold, and I also like the painted insert of the 210.

in fact on my belair 2 door sedan I plan on running a painted insert (but still using the belair script) and 210 silver grille hood and trunk v's... somehow I will have to paint or re-anodize the fender flags.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Might have been a dealer showroom/demo unit.

·
Registered
603 Posts
in fact on my belair 2 door sedan I plan on running a painted insert (but still using the belair script) and 210 silver grille hood and trunk v's... somehow I will have to paint or re-anodize the fender flags.
Danchuk has the fender inserts available in chrome.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
The vast majority of five sevens I have seen with factory A/C, power windows, power seat have been 4 doors, sedan and hardtops.. the family truckster so to speak. If the 210 in question had power windows installed at the assembly plant then the cowl tag should be stamped accordingly. :tu

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Yes some rare options there. Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts