Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took some photos of the 57 today.Have not posted in a while.The car is prety much done I still have to have the aligment done and put the wiper blades on.But we have been to one car show and it has some miles on it.So its doing good.Phil

Attachments

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We run a 74 350 with a 350 turbo and a 355 gear.All rebuilt by my son and me.The heads are newer truck heads with 194 valves and it has all the performance upgrades.Here are some photos of the project.

Attachments

·
Registered
845 Posts
We took some photos of the 57 today.Have not posted in a while.The car is prety much done I still have to have the aligment done and put the wiper blades on.But we have been to one car show and it has some miles on it.So its doing good.Phil
:tuNice FiveSeven. I would take the '57 150s over any '57 Belairs. You've done a great job.:trytofly:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The color of the car is Harber blue although it is BCCC and pops more than the old paint did when it was new,It the original factory color the car had when I got it in 01.The top was white but I did the back iinstead.I did have the white tinted with blue also if it shows in a photo.The car had been a one owner car and it still had what they call the A title that had the sale price on it.Over the years it had only moved mybe 100 mile from where it was bought new and had 69000 miles on it.It had been sitting a long time and did need a floor and trunk tail pan.Everything on the car is new or rebuilt.Phil

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just would like to thank everyone for the good comments on the 150,We all know how much can go in to these cars in money and work that most peaple do not see. thanks Phil

1 - 20 of 22 Posts