Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to road trip to upstate. What's the weather forecast thru Thanksgiving?

Do I need a coat

·
Premium Member
13,073 Posts
Yep you will need a coat ,,frost here in south central PA already ,,,Hmmmm you might need a snow shovel in NY :burnout:

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
I'm in northern Westchester county about one hour north of Manhattan on the Hudson River. It's a bit Cold today in the mid to low 50's during the day, dipping down into the high 30-40 at night. For now a sweater and a light jacket should do. Further north you go the colder the temps. I heard Lake Placid already had snow about two weeks ago.

Don

·
Premium Member
5,622 Posts
weather

was at my log home last week 4 hours from nyc and it was 28 and they had snow the week before. so i would pack wisely. have fun!
DEAN

·
Registered
646 Posts
Well, I'd sure pack for the trip. It already snowed here alittle and I'm sure by Thanksgiving it's going to quite a bit colder and there's always a chance of the salt trucks being out. Temps are dropping up here so do some carfeul planning for the trip. If you get into trouble up here, depending on where in upstate you're going I "might " be able to get to you and help or at least suggest something. I'm about 1/2 way between Binghamton and Albany off of I-88. You can private message me and I'll send a phone number just in case.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Going to road trip to upstate. What's the weather forecast thru Thanksgiving?

Do I need a coat
Better to take the coat and not need it than to not take and freeze your:reddy:eek:ff... Later, Dave

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Randy, Mr265, Craig32, Don, Bruce, Dean, Rich, Dave

Appreciate the comments. Have laptop, will travel--for trifive purposes.bowtie-trifive

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts