Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a used right rear door for sale?
This is for a 57 4 door hardtop. Would like to have all the interior mechanism but would take the door shell if that's all you have.
Condition not important unless it is absolutely falling apart.
JohnMc

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
i have the rear door shell you need not so good on the bottom ,i have already taking all the in sides out and have it in a box, i also have all the insides for the two front doors.
let me know what you need

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bam Bam
Give me a quote including shipment. A rear door -preferably right side is what I want with all the parts for a 4 door hardtop. You can remove the glass (I assume it's no good) to make the shipment lighter.
John
I am in Cypress TX 77429

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Bam Bam
Give me a quote including shipment. A rear door -preferably right side is what I want with all the parts for a 4 door hardtop. You can remove the glass (I assume it's no good) to make the shipment lighter.
John
I am in Cypress TX 77429
nope the glass was in excellent shape on all four doors , a guy just came down sat and bought all the glass and the driver rear door so i still have what you need. send me your email in a pm i will send you picks . grey hound should be the best price what is the nearest depot to you it should not be more then 100 to ship to you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.