Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy's are any of you running the turbo style stainless Magnaflows on your tri five. If so what do you think of them so far ?

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just put a new system on the 55 and i so far i am very pleased with the sound. Just wondering if they burn out fairly quick ( get louder ).

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Magnaflow

I've been running them for about 22,000 miles now on the 57, wish I would have had them on my previous street rods instead of Flowmasters.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's why i went with the magnaflows, they dont have that annoying inside the vehicle noise. All the sound is out back like it should be and the inside noise is nothing like flowmasters. I now wish i had put magnaflows on my other cars too. If they weren't new i would change them now.

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
That's why i went with the magnaflows, they dont have that annoying inside the vehicle noise. All the sound is out back like it should be and the inside noise is nothing like flowmasters. I now wish i had put magnaflows on my other cars too. If they weren't new i would change them now.
What's the part number for those, if you don't mind??

Thanks,

Dave
:wavey:

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave, i left the boxes at the muffler shop where i purchased them and had the work done. So i looked the same mufflers up in the Summit Racing catolog and they list them under part number MPE-14325. You can check them out through Summit Racing.com or Magnaflow Exhaust web site. Hope this works for you, i am well pleased with the sound inside as well as outside of my 55 now.

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Dave, i left the boxes at the muffler shop where i purchased them and had the work done. So i looked the same mufflers up in the Summit Racing catolog and they list them under part number MPE-14325. You can check them out through Summit Racing.com or Magnaflow Exhaust web site. Hope this works for you, i am well pleased with the sound inside as well as outside of my 55 now.
Thanks, I'll check it out!

Dave
:wavey:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I don't have any mufflers on my 56 yet..........but it'll be Magnaflows. I've got them on my wife's tahoe and on my BB 71 Chevy pickup........we love the sound of both and I'm sure we won't be disappointed with the 56.........I might even switch on my 66 Malibu.........hmmmmmmm

·
Registered
147 Posts
I may be switching to Magnaflows also. I started to get Magnaflows but bought the Pypes Race Pro mufflers with my Pypes system. I just installed the Race Pros and they are TOO LOUD!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I had the option for Flowmasters or Magnaflows from my exhaust shop. I opted for Magnaflows on my 210. No complaints, only compliments from others!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts