Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,380 Posts
Mickey....I think I need to go to your VBS.....Fell off a ladder today, putting up some siding.....The expletives weren't very religious. :)

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
When we were kids some of our parents
would send us to a Bible Camp for a couple
of weeks so we could have fun.

I'm pretty sure all our parents wanted was an
"at home" vacation without us kids for awhile.:sign0020:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
My wife has been helping here with VBS. By the time i get home from work she's ready for bed! keeping up with 60 6&7 yr olds is no easy task.:sign0020:

I earned points by getting a pizza to bring home tonight. I took the 55, of course it just happened to be cruise night at the pizza place...:tu

·
Administrator
50,544 Posts
Tonight is the last night of VBS....its been a blast but I'm tired.....just not as young as I used to be
Nearly the same here Mickey. We have one more night.
Terry

·
Registered
19,596 Posts
I can remember doing the VBS thing when I was a kid... I got re-acquainted with a couple of my old VBS buddies via the computer... Later, Dave

·
Registered
11,162 Posts
Our VBS starts in a couple of weeks and with my wife in charge of the crafts our house now looks like a craft store!!!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Same here tonight, I can only handle 1 hot dog, and that's on Prilosec :sign0020:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ah yes! VBS. I have some awesome memories. But the one that stands out is my 3rd grade Sunday school teacher, Mrs. Doolittle, who drove a 63 or 64 Stingray split window as a daily driver. Drooled every Sunday after church in the parking lot!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.