Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was in Vegas this weekend to watch the NHRA Las Vegas Nationals..hang with my buddy Don and his Nitro dragster. It was sunny and warm..great racing and a super Halloween party..thousands of people under the lighted canopy on Fremont street saturday night.Lots of great sportsman racecars at the track and this 56 on display:)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Just watched the races tonight on Tivo. I'm not a Dixon fan so I hope Corey can catch him. Not likely though. Old Force is being like Old Force again!

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just watched the races tonight on Tivo. I'm not a Dixon fan so I hope Corey can catch him. Not likely though. Old Force is being like Old Force again!
corey going out early in the race really hurt his chances..tony shumacher with the army dragster has a slim chance of catching dixon for the championship if he wins and gets all the points in pomona in two weeks:)

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Does your friend run the nitro in TAD? I love it when someone goes against the grain and does something different!

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Does your friend run the nitro in TAD? I love it when someone goes against the grain and does something different!
Hi Troy, yes...Don's dragster is Injected Nitro..he qualified 11th at Pomona with a 5.36 @269 mph. "having a blast in his early fifty's" he tells me:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts