Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
It would be better if he could use throttle control and keep it off the rev limiter!! It was funny when he smacked the wall early in the drive.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Holy S%$t!! That pair of tires didn't last long.

Thanks,

·
Registered
862 Posts
that is some impressive driving. There is a similar video of a guy driving a WRX who can drive the crap outta that car too. It takes lots of control to do drive a car to the limits.

·
Administrator
9,086 Posts
Great driving.

But the thing I find it hard to beleave is 640hp at the wheels out of a 4 banger single exhaust.

A lot of these small cars with 4 bangers claim 600 or 700 hundred horse power, I don't see it.

Just my 2 cents

Otis :)

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great driving.

But the thing I find it hard to beleave is 640hp at the wheels out of a 4 banger single exhaust.

A lot of these small cars with 4 bangers claim 600 or 700 hundred horse power, I don't see it.

Just my 2 cents

Otis :)
Dito on that comment.
You often hear this but it's very rare that you see a dyno chart..... ;)

I liked his precision when drifting very close around those cones

·
Registered
3 Posts
Olsbergs Motorsport Evolution builds Ken Blocks fords for racing and the gymkhana. i doubt they would release anything to about how they make money make speed and power out of these cars.

·
Registered
51 Posts
driving

And to think the guy on the two wheel dolly did not once fall or get distracted, now thats impressive driving too.hahaha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts