Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings..........
Looking forward to learning gasser ropes from this gang. My goal is to get a low buck gasser on the drag strip next year. Trying to figure out if I mod my nice two door 55 post builder or go with a gen 2 El Camino. Or maybe drop my 57 4 door wagon body on an El Camino frame. :rolleyes:
Ha ha. But, I'm serious. Sure would be a quick update...
I've loved and driven Chevys since 1960 and don't think I could leave them :sign0020:. Now, being retired (no pension), vintage (65+), any build will be described by a F word....FRUGAL.....in the conversation. Wish I had the bux to write checks for everything but it don't matter! We're going to have a 12 second car next year and it will be the FRUGAL FLYER.
I need a lot of help and I hope this is the place to get it.
Thanks in advance.
ChevyNutz

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the "Hello"

:shakehands: Thanks for the nice welcome. I've enjoyed and learned from your posts over the years.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
:sign0016: to Trifive from another Californian. Glad you joined us. :happy0030: This site is great and I am sure you will get all the help you might need.

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Hello ChevyNutz
welcome aboard
Good luck with the gasser project
I like the budget you have planned ....sounds like a "real world budget"
Enjoy...:)

·
RIP 11/24/2021
68,758 Posts
:hello: hi cnutz and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro.

·
Registered
19,596 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive ChevyNutz:wavey: :anim_25:with your gasser project... Later, Dave

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WoW! Thanks for the great welcome!

This is to: Rudy - Belairrudy, Chris - Kiwi56, Carl - Carls 56, Randy - r66ss, Mr.396, Will, Dave -belairdave, angs1957, and Thomas - anderssonbros!

Thanks for all the welcome messages! :happy0030:

Sure pleased to be greeted like this. I've checked out your rides and all I can say is that I hope my efforts come close to what I've seen. :adore:

Please check out my rear end question in the Tranny and Driveline Forum.

Kep

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.