Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys
I was wondering if it were at all possible to find an original power steering set up that I can install on my 57 with a 235. If anyone has an original set up for sale, please let me know! Thanks as always!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Accidentally posted in wrong section

Hey guys
I was wondering if it were at all possible to find an original power steering set up that I can install on my 57 with a 235. If anyone has an original set up for sale, please let me know! Thanks as always!
Sorry posted in wrong section. If a moderator could move this thread to classifieds that would be great

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
10,161 Posts
I may be able to help. I have a buddy that is removing his from a 55 235. It is a working original. Compete set up. Let me check on it tonight. He is installing a V-8 and has no desire for P/S. He wants to trade me it for some parts he needs.

Mikey

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a generator and pump unit that I removed from one of my 57's that I would trade you for something else I need. Pump worked fine, generator was a little iffy.
Bud

·
Registered
4 Posts
Power Steer Assem

Bryan M
Howdee, I do have a complete unit, dirty and worked off my '55. Did you ever pick up something you could use.
Oh it is complete from Generator/pump all the way to the break drums. All the Tie rods, frame mounts, hoses, all and every piece..
Hope this helps, Bruce.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.