Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a 1957 chevrolet trunk lid. does not have to be new just in fairly good shape.

also, what kind of front bucket seats work in a 1957 chevrolet?

David

:flag6:

·
Administrator
66,133 Posts
Do you need a V8 badged trunk lid or 6 cyclinder :)

A lot of guys put in early chevy buckets 63 or 64 :anim_25:

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
I have 70 camaro buckets in mine. Trunk lids around here are hard to come by. Most have rot issues near the lock area.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I am looking for a 1957 chevrolet trunk lid. does not have to be new just in fairly good shape.

also, what kind of front bucket seats work in a 1957 chevrolet?

David

:flag6:
PM sent

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1957 trunk lid wanted

I want a 1957 trunk lid, doesn't matter if it is v8 or v6. just want the best condition for the best price.

David

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I want a 1957 trunk lid, doesn't matter if it is v8 or v6. just want the best condition for the best price.

David
David,
did you ever find one? I sent a PM and heard nothing back. It's a 57 in primer...PM me if you want to talk...:shakehands:

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Ecklers had a sale going on, a trunk lid for under five online. I started the order online and the shipping price come up for 450.00. That stopped it in its tracks. I will drive to Greenville SC today and pick one up at Classic Chevy of Greenville. I have two used ones, both need work.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Got my new trunk lid this afternoon along with the insulation insert and trunk rubber for $500.00. Stopped at Joe's crab shack for low country boil and Miller light. Out of Coronas!:gba:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.