Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just painted my 57 the other day and am now looking for the side stainless. I have a 2 door, and to open to buying used as long as it is in decent shape and just needs some polishing done to it. I need everything from front to back too. Thanks, Keith

·
Premium Member
5,589 Posts
I just painted my 57 the other day and am now looking for the side stainless. I have a 2 door, and to open to buying used as long as it is in decent shape and just needs some polishing done to it. I need everything from front to back too. Thanks, Keith
is it a be lair i have it all but the long bottom rear quarters

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have the trim from a 210 series. I am changing my trim to a 150 series & will not need the 210 series . The trim around the windows , I will keep .

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a 210, but want to put belair trim on the car. I already have the trim for around the side windows, plus the quarter panel inserts, but need the side. Is there a difference between 210 and belair side trim? I thought it was the same.

·
Premium Member
5,589 Posts
Bam Bam! Is it new or used, and what do you need for it. Thanks, Keith
used original fenders, doors, upper quarters 35.00, each short hockey uppers. 25.00 each crowns on top of quarters 50.00 each i have all the rest for the car also the parts above the tail lights belt line trim front and tea windows.
i do not have the large rear lower quarters. all will need buff let me know i will pull all and let you know condition and if all is available 99 % sure i have all

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
used original fenders, doors, upper quarters 35.00, each short hockey uppers. 25.00 each crowns on top of quarters 50.00 each i have all the rest for the car also the parts above the tail lights belt line trim front and tea windows.
i do not have the large rear lower quarters. all will need buff let me know i will pull all and let you know condition and if all is available 99 % sure i have all
Yes! If you can check to see if you have them, plus let me know if they have dents or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.