Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WILL PAY ABSOLUTE TOP DOLLAR FOR A 57 FI COUPE IN DUSK PEARL. MUST BE A REAL CAR, ANY OPTIONS OR TRANS ETC CONDITION UNIMPORTANT BUT MUST BE ORIGINAL DRIVETRAIN [THE ORIGINAL ORIGINAL DRIVETRAIN IT L;EFT THE FACTORY WITH ]AND NOT A COMPLETE BASKET CASE. MONEY WAITING ,FINDERS FEES GLADLY PAID.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Nice choice of colors! Good luck on the search. It will be near impossible to find an true original FI car let alone in a certain color. In the end most of us have to compromise and do something like find an original Dusk Pearl coupe and then re-create a matching date code engine for it. Good luck in any case!

·
Administrator
66,076 Posts
Great color choice although I have yet to see a FI in that color, you may find a coupe with dual 4`s :anim_25:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I WILL PAY ABSOLUTE TOP DOLLAR FOR A 57 FI COUPE IN DUSK PEARL. MUST BE A REAL CAR, ANY OPTIONS OR TRANS ETC CONDITION UNIMPORTANT BUT MUST BE ORIGINAL DRIVETRAIN [THE ORIGINAL ORIGINAL DRIVETRAIN IT L;EFT THE FACTORY WITH ]AND NOT A COMPLETE BASKET CASE. MONEY WAITING ,FINDERS FEES GLADLY PAID.
If money is no object I'm sure you'll be able to find one somewhere..

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
57 fuelie

"If money is no object I'm sure you'll be able to find one somewhere.".....Im not in that position but I will pay the going rate plus some to get one. I just wanted any potential seller to know im not looking for a low ball deal.

·
Administrator
66,076 Posts
"If money is no object I'm sure you'll be able to find one somewhere.".....Im not in that position but I will pay the going rate plus some to get one. I just wanted any potential seller to know im not looking for a low ball deal.
There out there be patient something will come your way :anim_25:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
The red Craig's list FI Coupe is a re-creation, not original. I see it often at local shows. It was not built to have the detail specs of a real FI car. Later block, etc. It is a beautiful car however.

I would say the going rate on a true original and high condition FI car with documentation that is unquestionable will be in the $100,000 range.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.