Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, feeling a little aray should I or shouldn't I, went to go see this truck close by my place , guy was asking $ 6000.00 for it, had a 350 in it body didn't look to bad, all panels on it didn't line up at all, left talked to a few people and found out how much money it would take to make this truck look and function how I wanted it to, decided not to get, maybe wait till my kids get in there late teens to get a project going with them, truck sold now,

Attachments

1,032 Posts
Hey guys, feeling a little aray should I or shouldn't I, went to go see this truck close by my place , guy was asking $ 6000.00 for it, had a 350 in it body didn't look to bad, all panels on it didn't line up at all, left talked to a few people and found out how much money it would take to make this truck look and function how I wanted it to, decided not to get, maybe wait till my kids get in there late teens to get a project going with them, truck sold now,
Everything happens for a reason. It was meant to be. A better one will come when the time is right

1 - 3 of 3 Posts