Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, interested in the early mr. gasket stickers. the newer ones have the BIG G, then little letters. the gasket word is all the same size. as mentioned in another thread, i`m lettering the car as an early stocker drag car. trying to keep all the "era correct" stickers on it. so, i`m in need of 2 of them. i`ll gladly pay ya a decent buck. thanx!!

·
Premium Member
16,031 Posts
ok, interested in the early mr. gasket stickers. the newer ones have the BIG G, then little letters. the gasket word is all the same size. as mentioned in another thread, i`m lettering the car as an early stocker drag car. trying to keep all the "era correct" stickers on it. so, i`m in need of 2 of them. i`ll gladly pay ya a decent buck. thanx!!
I get a message from an Ebay seller with updates, This is his latest.

"JUST DROPPING YOU A HEADS UP - IF YOU LIKE OLD STYLE DRAG RACING AND NOSTALGIC STYLE PERFORMANCE STICKERS PLUS BANNERS AND COMPANY FLAGS ,PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE"RE OFFERING . JUST ABOUT ANY STICKER YOU CAN THINK OF I HAVE OR CAN GET. SO PLEASE GIVE US A LOOK . GO TO THE NUMBER BELOW AND LOOK AT OTHER ITEMS OFFERED
3211MONZA - E - BAY SELLERS PAGE - HERE IS AN ITEM NUMBER - 181196195179
TRUE-GREEN - E BAY SELLERS PAGE - HERE IS AN ITEM NUMBER - 400553987145
THANKS DAVE .. "

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YO!!!! hey man, nice meeting ya at LEAD EAST! i told ya i was comming back to shoot the s#$%, but the couple we were with,,,,had to leave. we were on the bikes, so we went along. i got the same e-mail, he did`nt have any in his posting, but i went to e-bay, and no luck. AND, that for the talk in"parsippany" !

·
Premium Member
16,031 Posts
I have a business card "somewhere" here in my office from a guy that reproduces thousands of old decals. He sets up inside as a vendor at Lead East every year and has some real nice, Hard to find stuff. If I can find his card I'll post his info up here. You will have to stop by next year so we can BS a while.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.