Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Gary and I am into these cars!
Took my driving license test in a 4 door wagon, first car was a 57 4 dr. sedan, traded for blue and white 2 dr. hardtop, trade for a black on black 57 hardtop ticket gettin fire breathing money grabbing beast, traded for a 56 sedan delivery which had the same illness as the last car, traded for a 57 nomad, bought a 56 nomad, bought 57 convertible which sold to get first kid out of hospital at birth, sold hardtop to get another kid home, got married in a 57 hardtop, restored several and presently building another.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifiveGary:shakehands: :anim_25: with current project... Later, Dave

·
Registered
524 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive garylocklin!

What a great story, looks like you have been around these classics for many years, must have been fun taking a driving test in a Trifive wagon, how did it handle, power steering or reg?

GO LONGROOFS!
:tu

·
Senior Member 1 Silver Star Chat Room Moderator
1,418 Posts
Gary,

We always welcome those that are into cars, been into cars and are getting into cars....:ppls ;ol Looks like you have a bit of information that you can share; that is good. Glad to see you gave up some toys for the family. I suggest you start a thread on the project you are presently building.

Note: You may get a better response to your you back seat conversion; HT or Sedan to converible if you post the question in the interior section. Just a thought :anim_25:

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome aboard Gary!!:sign0016:

Thats quite a history with tri-fives.

Glad you found us:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.