Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those of you who dont creep around the nomad forum, i started my own nomad parts business and im just about finished with my website. just need to take a few more pictures before i publish it. we tried out our new camera today, thought i would pass along a few shots, as well as one cheesy shot of me in front of the car. and no im not still in highschool haha. im actually 27 years old. i had to break the news today to my chromer who thought i was 22 years old. LOL

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Great Photo's
Beautiful Nomad
Can't wait too see the website
Hurry up and post a link :tu:)

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the website is nothing fancy, not high tech at all, its mostly for advertising and marketing my services and products. lots of pictures of parts. ive also been emailing people who have bought parts from me, or ive done liftgate work on to send me photos of their cars, since i will have a customer rides section. its pretty exciting tho. the website will be www.madmooks.com

i will continue to expand it as i make more products and expand my business. its pretty exciting.

·
12,256 Posts
Congratulations Mike! I hope it all works out HUGE for you. Pretty Nomad...is that yours?

You certainly have my endorsement!! ;)

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chevynut, thanks dude. definately not my nomad! ive only driven it 3x i think. my dad knows better than to hand me the keys :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Awesome looking Nomad:tu

Good luck with the business.:anim_25:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Mike,

Looking forward to seeing my Nomad on there as a showcase to your stunning work. But there's a catch; under my car's pic I want it to read "Worst...liftgate....EVER!!!!":)

Just wrapped up floor replacement, wiring harness installation, disk brake and suspension rebuild, and when I get back I'll have the dual exhaust put on, and then hit the road. More pics to you then man!:cool:

Cheers:anim_32:

Attachments

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
One very nice Nomad! Later, Dave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts