Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pretty exciting, although its nothing special or hightech. i will be expanding it and making revisions im sure everyday. check it out! let me know your feedback!

www.madmooks.com

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i designed it myself , its nothing fancy at all, no videos or anything like that, im not a computer geek so i dont know any of the tricks, its mainly for advertising, and i did add a customer rides section in there , if anyone has purchased parts from me they can email me pictures and ill post them for them. kinda cool. besides that, its pretty simple. took me a ton of time like you wouldnt believe! lots of uploading. i really appreciate everyones support and motivation! it puts an extra skip in my step thats for sure

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Very nice.

I'm impressed with your website. Very easy to maneuver and great photos. What a joy to work with these beautiful cars full time! Congrats. :tuJIM

·
Registered
1956 Nomad RHD, mofified, 1955 Nomad RHD,restored 1957 Nomad RHD, still in progress
1,506 Posts
Michael
Congratulations, very good site, easy to navigate.:tu
Des

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Nice site... :anim_25:with the new venture... Later, Dave

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Michael, nothing wrong with the wesite. Love the Home page!!!! When $$ comes in after Christmas I may have to order some stuff. Best wishes, Pete.

·
Administrator
9,086 Posts
Very nice looking website, great photos and good navagation.

How about a link back to trifive? :)

Thanks

Otis

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
in my bio page, i did a special thanks to trifive and the other forum. you can click the link to revert back to the forum. im going to do a related links page, but need to put together a list before so it doesnt just have a few on there. im always lookin to plug the sites that have helped me on the way!!! thanks to trifive for letting me show off my work, please dont see it as solicitation, you guys are the only ones that appreciate what im doing!:tu

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Nice website and I saw your post of craigslist in my area.
Josh

1 - 20 of 24 Posts