Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
9,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome new sponsor Custom Trunk Panels

Here is some info from Custom trunk Panels

We make custom trunk panel kits for upholstery to fit custom classic cars. Our products have been featured in tech articles in magazines such as Classic Chevy, Chevy Rumble and Super Rod. Most panels are cut from 1/4 inch hardboard using a CNC machine to insure a precise fit every time and we now have NEW plastic trunk panels. All items can be upholstered to match your custom interior. Currently available through classic car parts dealers.

Information About Our Trunk Panel Kits:

• No Cutting
  • No Drilling
  • No Figuring
  • Save Time and Labor
  • No Fasteners
  • Can be Tooled for Custom Design
  • Ready to Upholster

OUR PRODUCTS

You can view some of the products we have done or click here for a list of our distributors.

CLASSIC CARS: A LOVE STORY

Our fascination for anything with lasting significance, beauty and excellence and our appreciation for the long history of automobiles explain this penchant for Classic cars.
We make the best quality trunk panel kits for our clients because we share the love for classic and antique cars.

As Seen In:
We've been featured in a number of magazines. Such as Super Rod, Classic Chevy and Chevy Rumble.

·
Registered
66,324 Posts
:hello: welcome, good to have you here ctp.

·
Registered
36,144 Posts
I just read through the instructions.

How are these pieces held in place? Just with their fit? I don't understand.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Same Question -

I have the same Question. :)

·
Official Trifive Sponsor
425 Posts
There are no screws clips or fastners of any kind. The panels are CNC cut to with in 1/8" of the right and left trunk area. They are a 1/4" thick so there's no flex, not like the 1/16" cardboard or ABS plastic the others sell. Once you put on material and carpet the floor, it's tension that holds them in place until you want to move them. Look at the picture of my trunk in the ad, that's been in place for 6 years and about 25K miles. The panel where the hinges are is the only piece I ever move in order to get to my battery disconnect. Check out the website for the detailed installation.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive... Looks like good stuff:happy0030:Later, Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts