Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a very handy tool accessory for MIG welding. It snaps on the welder and can be angled as needed. Quite bright for it's size and is great for dark areas. I use it all the time welding. Light can be switched on and off or it turns itself off if you forget to.

·
Registered
67,764 Posts
that is neat, thanks gerry. :tu

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Light

Thanks, I have struggled with my welding for a while now. Tried a light behind me, cheap led light clip on. nothing seemed to work. I definitely gonna get one.
Van:tu

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Great idea. After all the welding I've done, it's about time they came out with something to "cool" the welding torch! Everyone says it's cool so it must work. Or am I missing something here?

·
Registered
1955 BelAir 4-Door Wagon, 350/350
530 Posts
I just bought two of these from NickP's Link:

http://www.tooldiscounter.com/ItemDisplay.cfm?lookup=STK23240&source=froogle&kw=STK23240

At $18.10 each, they're much cheaper than any other distributors, mainly because they are on clearance at Tooldiscounter right now. I bought one for me and one for my buddy so we could share the shipping cost. Ended up costing me $25 each shipped. They are supposed to arrive Monday, so as soon as I get a chance to try it out, I'll add my thoughts.

Regards,
John

1 - 15 of 15 Posts