Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a buddy took my 55 out to a afternoon car show saturday evening. It was a fund raiser show for disabled vets, which i feel very strongly about supporting anyway. We had a blast, drove most of the time with the electric cut outs open only had them closed when on the highway when we were listening to the time life 50's CD set on the radio. At the show we ended up winning 1st place in the tri five class. Although i will have to say there was only three tri fives present. But we had a great time, drove an hour back home again with the headers open most of the time. Got home about 10:30 last night without getting a ticket some how ? Now the 55 is covered in bugs from the drive home after dark. This is the first week end i have had the 55 out in a long while.

7,082 Posts
Congratulations on the Win. Glad to see these cars used and enjoyed. WTG :bowtier::congrats:

·
Registered
67,713 Posts
nice going. :tu

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
Congrats Troy....if I can ever get my back straightened out I'll join y'all on the shows and cruises.....:flag6:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If your back gets better mickey, this saturday Dayton Court house has the annual Scopes Monkey Trial Show. Does any one have a big stuffed Ape i could borrow for the day to Display in the drivers seat of my 55 ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts