Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
11,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took the '56 out to a local car show today with the family. The weather was awesome as was the time spent with the family. At the end of the day when it came time for trophies...I was fortunate enough to win 'Best of Show'. I was very surprised, there were some very nice cars there. Here are some pics of the day. Notice, we are sporting are bowtie-trifive T-shirts!!

The drive there in the '56 was a great way to start off our Saturday...family was all smiles.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,382 Posts
Way to go Jeff :):congrats:

Beautiful car and family you have there my friend

·
Registered
214 Posts
:congrats::tu

That car looks so good, you better get insurance for all the accidents you cause from people twisting their neck around to glimps the car as you drive by. :sign0020:

Not really joking.... I had to catch myself from doing exactly that as a really nice 56 drove down the highway this morning going the opposite direction as my tractor-trailer rig. Must have been a car show south of here today, I saw a lot of eye candy driving south on 101 at 5 to 6 AM this morning. Chopped Mercs, full-fendered five window coupes, rad-rods, t-buckets... I was in heaven. But the 56 was the heart-stopper for me.

Congratz!!!

·
Registered
11,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys!! It would never have been possible without this great website and people on it. Whenever i was stumped I knew where to go for the answers and the kind words always kept me motivated!!!

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand.
8,282 Posts

·
Registered
11,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow well deserved, thats a real whopper of a trophy :congrats:
Kids had to hold it on their lap in the backseat on the way home!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
It's a testament to your excellent workmanship. Congratulations on winning the top trophy.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.