Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Be aware that there are no refunds for the show if it doesn’t happen. So far all big shows have been cancelled through June. Gonna be tough to get approval for large gatherings in Calif.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought GG Show in Pleasanton in March, and Del Mar in April were still on?

·
Registered
Cocke County, TN. 55 Bel Air Sport Coupe
8,412 Posts
Hell, the Pigeon Forge show, whatever it's called, is only a 30 mile, 45 minute ride and I only made it once.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Spoke to the Tri Five folks today, they are taking registration and I just booked a room at the Host Hotel even though the site for the event said it is sold out. There are no show discounts.

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,566 Posts
This is just out today, a competing show the same weekend was just cancelled.

It is with sad hearts that we have to announce this year's Cruisin' Morro Bay Car Show, scheduled for April 29th - May 2nd, will have to be cancelled. This has been a trying time for everyone, including Non-Profits and Event Hosts. The Car Show Committee would like to thank all for their continued support and understanding. It is our hope that everyone is staying healthy and well, and are able to attend the 2022 Cruisin' Morro Bay Car Show scheduled for May 5th - 8th.

A formal letter will be sent out soon to those currently registered to confirm their registrations have been rolled over to the 2022 event. Thank you for everyone's patience and understanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Different issues can cause cancellation of a show. Besides local Gov rules many if not most insurance companies will not write a policy for these events. No insurance stops them dead in their tracks. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed

21 - 33 of 33 Posts