Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The second stop on our cruise was at Ronnie and Glenda Walters' beautiful home site. Ronnie's garage is awsome to say the least. See if you recognize one of this cars that has been on a Trifive thread of late. There is one 55 Nomad that I will make a thread on by itself. Take a look at the other rides he has. Super nice folks that also live in Alexander City, Al.

·
Registered
66,294 Posts
thanks bryant. :party0031: ............57 vert :confused0006:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bryant. :party0031: ............57 vert :confused0006:
Thats the one that just sold on ebay for $167K! It left for its new owner in England this past Monday. Beautiful car from top to bottom, inside and out! As was all his cars. Top notch and all beautiful.

·
Registered
185 Posts
The second stop on our cruise was at Ronnie and Glenda Walters' beautiful home site. Ronnie's garage is awsome to say the least. See if you recognize one of this cars that has been on a Trifive thread of late. There is one 55 Nomad that I will make a thread on by itself. Take a look at the other rides he has. Super nice folks that also live in Alexander City, Al.
What a beautiful 55 4 door wagon, Is that a 57 convert?. Wish I could see more pictures of the 55 4 door wagon. What a shop.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
I saw a 57 rag top & a 57 Nomad but no 55 Nomad:questionmark: Later, Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts