Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow when I get home from work, UPS will have left me dropped spindles, front and rear sway bars and new a arm bushings. So this morning I got the jack stands and tools out and pulled the stock spindles and a arms off. I was even able to remove the old a arm bushings and repainted the a arms. In the middle of all this a guy calls me about my old 283 and wants to know if I would sell it. I said yes, named a price and he said ok and that he was on his way to get it. The buyer shows up with a stack of cash and as I watch him drive off with the motor, all I can think about is that all my new parts are FREE! :)

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Ahhhh .... now that sounds like a great day :)

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Ahhhh...One Mans Junk is another Mans Treasure! :)

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
That's the name of the game. I have it, you want it, give the some cash.
What brand of spinal are you using ? Does it have any off set ?

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Auggie, I am going with Heidt' spindels. I was told that there should be any more offset than what I now have now a disk brake set up off a 72 Monte Carlo.

Terry I know what you mean when you said you were selling spare or extra parts. i still have a few things that need a new home.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Tomorrow when I get home from work, UPS will have left me dropped spindles, front and rear sway bars and new a arm bushings. So this morning I got the jack stands and tools out and pulled the stock spindles and a arms off. I was even able to remove the old a arm bushings and repainted the a arms. In the middle of all this a guy calls me about my old 283 and wants to know if I would sell it. I said yes, named a price and he said ok and that he was on his way to get it. The buyer shows up with a stack of cash and as I watch him drive off with the motor, all I can think about is that all my new parts are FREE! :)
Just goes to prove that some days are better than others:happy0030: Later, Dave

·
Registered
66,287 Posts
nice going mike. :five:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts