Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 57 2 door post is supposed to have a strap mounted on each post. i guess there for pulling yourself out of the back seat.need to know what there called so i can search for them. also the chrome clips that attach them to the post. if anyone knows where i'd appreciate it thanks:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ok, don't get your hopes up, I may be wrong, but yesterday while searching ebay I think I saw someone have the chrome pieces for these pull straps up for auction, used but looking in good shape. I can not remember how rthey were titled, but they were described as the chrome pieces that go on the post between doors. I remember the listing because I had no clue what they were. I own a 4 door post 210 and my car has nothing like them inside or out. Just an FYI if you want to do a little hunting for them on ebay.
(UPDATE: I went back to Ebay to see if I could find the listing, They were not the pieces you were looking for, the pieces were exterior stainless pieces)Steve in Arkansas

·
Administrator
49,647 Posts
The chrome pcs that go on the top of those straps is shaped like the tips on a convertible top trim above the back glass. Might could be made to work if you can`t find the originals.
Terry

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Shhhhh...here's the secret ... don't tell anyone..... the bezels are at the bottom of the first page that I found....shhhhh!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I prefer to say that I'm lots of things, including a great shopper -- it just sounds better! But, we all know that you (Terry) are the best shopper of all!

Sometimes I log on to this site just to find out what you've found for us...sound crazy? Yeah, it IS crazy, but that's the TRUTH!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts