1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Keep your 2 door sedan, mike. J

·
Registered
67,764 Posts
you know what you have, but that is a choice only you can make. it is nice , but do like yours better. :tu

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Looks decent enough, and if you could afford it I'd buy it outright...almost apples and oranges with your 2door...almost...

Went back to take another look...pretty decent looking car actually...wish I knew what a fair/objective price would be...moon rocket's price + or - does does not seem out of line to me, but then again, I do not know much about deliveries...

Think of it this way...what would you want for your 2door...that wagon plus how much cash??

Why would you be thinking of this...you rather have the 2door '57 and a wagon vs, having two 2doors??

All this is just 0.02 :)

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
I like what you have too.....at times we always catch ourselves looking across the fence at the grass in the other yard.....:anim_25:
Cowboy :flag6:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
Looks good But hard to tell how good from pictures.
Not sure that started out as a delivery. The panel look inset and they have a bulge.
May have been a 2dr wagon .
If it a Delivery vin will start with D

:anim_25:

7,082 Posts
your 2 dr post as a trade. Sit TIGHT. :bowtier:

·
Premium Member
6,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for everyone's input. After thinking about it for hours on end I have decided to keep my two door. Plus if I traded it off that would screw up my hopes and dreams of having all three tri5s in a sedan body style.

·
Administrator
66,151 Posts
Thanks for everyone's input. After thinking about it for hours on end I have decided to keep my two door. Plus if I traded it off that would screw up my hopes and dreams of having all three tri5s in a sedan body style.
One more to truely make it Trifive :anim_25:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts