Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a wall mural of this photograph to hang on the wall of the Den.Told my wife that it was 8X10....she says "It'll look nice on the mantle".I then told her that it was 8'X10' NOT inches.....She nearly fainted and proceeded to tell me I was CRAZY!!..........She may have a point :D

Attachments

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Nice wall mural! I'd be dead meat if I tried to hang it in the house, but the garage would work!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Owe,The 55 is the Wife's and the Yellow 40 is one of my favorite old cars to drive. This mural is made of a canvas type material and hangs from a couple of hangers.....it's not one of those wall paper types that permanantly adhere to the wall.We have a bare wall at the end of our Den that's 9' high by 34' long.....My wife is VERY understanding and I was smart enough to include her car in the deal so I may have a shot at the Den,If not,it'll look cool in my shop.It will eventually hang on a wall in my office in the new shop.....Should look great with a few of my old restored pumps of the same vintage.Here's another shot with the cars reversed.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts