Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Mrs. 32 and I have 3 cars named after cities and one named after a class of battleship. . . you can see em all if you click on the link in my signature - they're all Chevys :happy0030:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Chevys for me also, my daily driver is a 90 Chevy Conv. Van(The Rollin Ramada)(The Shaggin Wagon) and my 85 SWB that I'm trying to get done so I can get back on the 57

Attachments

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
A 1991 Buick Reatta, a 1987 GMC Sierra Classic, waiting on a 1990 Reatta convertible a buddy is working on, and I just got my wife a 2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder to help on gas, not to mention I get to drive it once in a while, maybe even prep it for autocross. It does need an engine, got a 29k miles one lined up for it in less than 2 months.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Wish I knew how to do pictures.........while my 56 is in the buildin' stage, I've got my 66 Malibu 4 speed, today I drove my 1 owner (me) 86 Monte Carlo SS to work, turned 240K on the way in to the office, also have my 71 Chevy pickup with zillions of miles......and my other project, a 47 Chevy 2 door sedan in pieces.........oh, and my wife drives an 01 Tahoe..........kind of a Chevy (sorry, it's Chevrolet now) thing.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Well I do have cars. makes me wonder how I let this happen I mean all I wanted was "One" hot Rod. Well one turned into two and three and then well it got complettly out of hand. I'm not complaining but my wife may have something to say, I just tell her I'm deaf........ So far its working. And you know theres a story about how each and everyone of these came to me.

Roland

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts