Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,283 Posts
Wizard's Shine Master for the Paint

At Johnny57's suggestion, and because Belle always looks terrific, I use Star Brite Aircraft Polish on the newly rechromed rear bumper and guards

Starbrite Aircraft Polish (16 oz.){AdId}&device=c&matchtype=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI75iFja-Z-gIVW_LjBx3z7ASyEAkYAyABEgKT8PD_BwE

The regular Blue stuff for all of the rest of the well weathered 40 year old chrome

And for all the aluminum, I recently tried Adam's Brothers two part polish, man did that stuff work great.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I'm with Dragsix on Wizard products - but for wax I use:

For regular upkeep:

Their bug release and vinyl shine (tires) work well also.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I've seen some comparisons of that vs others and it came out on top. (to my surprise)
I read numerous reviews as well. That's why I use the product. It goes on pretty easy, and wipes off easy too. I recommend two coats - rain beads up in huge beads, and slides right off. Reflection / Shine is fantastic. I get lots of compliments and questions on it. Be sure to Clay Bar the finish first.

Note that you can't set anything on any angled surfaces, even if just a slight angle, or it will slide right off. Seems to last just over a year if you drive the car regularly. Probably a lot longer if she's a Garage Queen! 😊

Turtle Wax should be paying me for the kudo's !!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts