Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Nomads 55-57,69Z28-RS,72ElCamino, Corvette(5)
10,044 Posts
I like classical music also, especially when I'm driving by myself. Unfortunately my wife doesn't like it so I don't often get to listen to it..

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
I like classical music also, especially when I'm driving by myself. Unfortunately my wife doesn't like it so I don't often get to listen to it..
I have that problem too.
On the good side, my GF likes all kinds of music! 😁

Reactions: iquitos46

·
Premium Member
57 210 post dressed as a Bel Air
627 Posts
This one will stay with you for a while:

I heard an interview with the dad of the taller boy. I think they were about 17 when they did this and dad was still cracking up. He was happy and proud of the two goofs for being able to keep it together and keep the goofy grin on their faces through-out. Pointless, happy fun! We need a good dose of nonsense daily to maintain our sanity.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Was heading out for a run this morning and the first song that came up on my playlist was Rubberband Man(Spinners) how can that one not get you going?? Most of my playlist is Rush and Skynyrd but a few old Motown ones are in for good measure. But Rubberband has been in my head all day now.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Well, I realize my music taste is much much different than alot of you. But I may be a touch younger.
That your tastes are different are all the reasons more for you to share it. Music is a language that can reach across age, culture, borders and often gives insight into the souls of others. You don't necessarily have to like the music to appreciate it's message.

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
11,953 Posts
I would never have guessed there were other classical enthusiasts here...

I've had the soundtrack to Out of Africa in my collection for years. Great movie.
I also like Celtic music and the sound track to Brave Heart. Along with, Some Where in Time

Mikey

• Love
Reactions: ETriggs

·
Registered
🐔County, TN. 55 Bel Air Sport Coupe
10,292 Posts
I listen to all kinds of music. Sometimes on a long drive I listen to classical if I can find it on the radio. The radio station I normally listen to plays a lot of Bluegrass which at this time of my life is my favorite.

·
Premium Member
12,841 Posts
I am totally a product of my mid to late 70s east coast rock and roll upbringing so today's song is Toys in the Attic - Aerosmith. Yesterday's song of the day was a little earlier but Flight 505 - Rolling Stones. Last week I was on a Peter Frampton kick.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
"I would never have guessed there were other classical enthusiasts here..."

Listz --- Hungarian Rapsody no 2 is a favorite.
This rendition is by Rousseau.

Classical music, classic cars seems to fit nicely I think. I'm across the spectrum in love of music, rock, bluegrass, classical, ethnic, world music. Opera is not something I can do, rap and hip hop gets turned off the second I hear it. Doo W*p, Blues, old gospel music are all good. The sound track from O Brother, Where Art Thou just hits the spot. Nothing stuck at present but tomorrow...who knows. Music is medicine for my soul and Oh Lord, I need an overdose.

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)
I listen to a lot of the old Norse /Proto-Germanic artists, I’m half Viking anyway. :D Edit: Maria Franz has one of the most magical voices and greatest ranges I have ever heard.

·
Registered
🐔County, TN. 55 Bel Air Sport Coupe
10,292 Posts
I have that problem too.
On the good side, my GF likes all kinds of music! 😁
I didn't get that at first. Slow today.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts