Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't mean to bitch but what is up the Government goes back to work and gas prices go up. :character0029: $2.98 last night $3.15 today.

Later
Kev

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Gas Prices

I don't mean to bitch but what is up the Government goes back to work and gas prices go up. :character0029: $2.98 last night $3.15 today.

Later
Kev
I kinda knew that was coming too. Mike

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
America has more oil than the entire Middle East. And more just offshore. This can be drilled and refined using methods that do not unduly endanger the environment.

Unfortunately, we have a government which will not allow us to become energy independent as once we were. So fuel prices are subject to the whims of speculators on the world spot market rather than on true market factors such as supply and demand.

Until the majority of Americans realize that more and more government does not solve problems...... Government is the problem...... This insanity will continue.

Just my take on it,

Harry

·
Administrator
66,671 Posts
We usually get the aftermath of the petrol increases on our shores so I guess I better fill up while at $1.45 a litre is still cheap :)

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Good viewpoint Harry....gas is around $3.70 here for 93 octane...which unfortunately is what most of my cars take!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts