Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just got into the game with 57 belair today. First question I have is about wheels/offset if anyone would be so kind to help a brother out.

I should mention that the car is not at my residence. Rather it is up in a shop as I purchased the vehicle unfinished and will be paying a shop to complete it, get it running. Embarassingly enough amongst you experts but I have no skills to do this kind of work. :( I will be doing the interior however.

I'm planning on putting 17x9.5 corvette rims (circa 2001-2002 on it but don't know what the offset should be. I suppose I should have the guy building the car do some measuring but just wanted to check and see if anybody out there might know from experience - fyi... I've got a stock rear end and rebuilt but stock front end. Perhaps I'm not providing all necessary information - if not tell me I'm an idiot and let me know what other info is necessary to answer my question! :)
Thanks!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
You will have to use a substantial wheel adapter(at least 2 1/2 inches thick)All vette wheels from 88 up are the same offset.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts