When to buy or Not

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from a car show and swap met and passed up the chance on a full floor on my 55 4dr sedan for less than a $1000.00!!!!! Have you ever got back home and thought how your doing the right thing financialy "NOT" buying something at the chance. Like there is a good time!!!!!!!!!!
Has any one else made the same choice on a part????????????????:confused0006:

·
Registered
493 Posts
We have all been there before even if we don't want to admit it. Sometimes it is best to go with your gut feeling. Monday morning quarterbacks always get everything correct. Don't beat yourself up for your decision.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I admit its happened to me more than once. In June at the GoodGuys show swap meet there was a guy there selling 3x2 and 4x4 manifolds, carbs, linkage, both new and used that I looked at Sat. On Sunday the last day of the show around noon we wandered back to the swap meet area and this guy offered me a new still in box Edlebrock 3x2 manifold w/Demon carbs and linkage for $850 "today rightnow only" or an Edlebrock new in box 2x4 manifold, carbs/linkage for $550. I passed on the deals but it wasn't long after I got home that I realized I had made a mistake in not only not buying the 3x2 setup I had been thinking about but not buying both of them. Especially since just the 3x2 setup alone is like $17-1800 from Summit, Speedway or Jegs.
Yet coulda, woulda, shoulda ain't gonna give me the carbs and manifolds. Sometimes I think you need to follow your "gut instinct"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.