Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Where were you in '62?

3K views 54 replies 46 participants last post by  bsa_bob 
#1 ·
Premiered 40 years ago today, so naturally, going to watch it later, but till then, why not play the trailer! :)

#9 ·
i wasn't even thought of yet but would like to be there. excellent movie, watch it a couple times a year. love the music, the cars, the people, did anybody ever see "more american graffiti". it's not bad, it shows the life of everybody after that night, geez what a night. jeff

#17 ·
Wearing cotton diapers, learning to walk on a farm in princess anne county, Virginia

#21 ·
Was 1 year old, but believe it or not when I first seen that movie that is when I fell in love with 55 Chevy's. It was always a dream and I loved that black 55, well in 1996 I was able to have that dream come true. Wanted my car black like the movie but my buddy refused to paint it black, guess he didn't want to block that car for weeks to get it where the black would be perfect. :sign0020:, so that is when I decided to go with my next choice, purple and white and that is the she stands today.

#22 ·
I was the original Toad :)

#29 ·
I graduated from HS in '73. Tucson, AZ
I didn't think about the fact that was 40 years ago. Geez, I'm getting old.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.