Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Trifive Calendar Editor
3,392 Posts
Hi, besides Ebay, you should check out
www.autotraderclassics.com
They have a huge selection.
Default setting is highest price vehicles first - don't let that scare you :) just change the sort option.
I can recommend a local place here in California as well. The prices aren't consistant because the dealer is selling on behalf of an owner who sets his own price. -but sometimes you find a deal.
KassabianMotors
Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Craigslist also, you can google "search all of Craigslist" and it brings up ways to search all of it.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Red Sled, have you ever looked at www.carsonline.com Also www.classyauto.com both have a lot of 57's listed. Also know of a freshly restored 57 BelAir hard top india ivory over matador red. It was built by a experienced 57 builder he is here in the U.S and is a family member who lives in Tennessee.

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Don't forget Racingjunk.com. I've sold 2 cars on there already, and there are a LOT of cars there for sale.

A new startup looking to give e-bay a run for thier money, but I've had no experience with is http://www.bidmotors.com/
I just went to bidmotors and they have misspelled Chevrolet (might make it a little difficult to find a Chevy).

·
Registered
448 Posts
Depends which side of oz you ship to but west coast is 3-3500 thousand that includes quarintine etc cheaper for the guys in the east coast i would think

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I am Richard, founder of BidMotors. I want to thanks you for the feedback in regards to the misspelling. This was just a fat finger on my part, and in no way a slight to Chevys. I have now fixed this in all areas of the site.

BidMotors.com is a few days from launching as we are finishing up one final issue, and we will be ready to go live. If you visit the site, you will see we are providing a similar service as that other overpriced online auction site for a fraction of the cost and with greater features and more payment options. Instead of charging a high percentage based comisson like the competition, we are happy to provide an affordable fixed price model that will benefit both buyers and sellers. We are also offering payment solutions for buyers which include Paypal, Google Checkout, Checks, and Money Orders.

Once the site goes live, I encourage anyone intergested to visit the site http://www.bidmotors.com and become a registered user. Becoming a registered user is free to bid and buy on BidMotors is free.

I will post here in the forum once the site goes live.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contatc me at [email protected].

Buck, thanks for spreading the word about BidMotors. I appreciate it!

Thanks again.

Richard Kras
BidMotors.com

I just went to bidmotors and they have misspelled Chevrolet (might make it a little difficult to find a Chevy).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts