Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you old timers remember the white fuzz that we put around the rear view mirrors and visors in the old days? Doing a 50's/60's look and was looking for some.....Haven't found it yet.....Anyone crazier than me know where to find it?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Fuzz

Any of you old timers remember the white fuzz that we put around the rear view mirrors and visors in the old days? Doing a 50's/60's look and was looking for some.....Haven't found it yet.....Anyone crazier than me know where to find it?

David, I remember some cars having the fuzz on the rear-view mirror. I always hung a "garter" on mine. Don't remember why. :) JIM.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Oh crap! I remember the fuzz, but haven't thought about it in years. Does that make me an old timer? :eek: What the heck is happening to me....aches, pains, work with a bunch of kids, have to use reading glasses to see anything closer than 3 feet, first grandchild due in a couple of months....and now remembering the fuzzy mirror stuff.

·
55,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep, I remember that stuff, back then we had our girlfriends make them out of Angora (Rabbit I think).
Now if I can only find that old girlfriend...:anim_59:

You know I've seen vendors selling those at the larger car shows.

Thanks for the tip.....Making it myself could just be a viable option.

·
55,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
19,497 Posts
David, Have you tried "Night Prowlers" or "Hot Rod Supply"? We had a nickname for mirror fuzzies back in the day but Otis would not approve:laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.