Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,565 Posts
When I was a kid and reading car magazines whenever I could score them, an older cousin gave me a stack of old Hot Rod's
and I remember seeing those cartoons in there. Sometimes the humor escaped me, and was probably too young then to
understand the meaning. Anyways, some of those images are still stuck in my memory.

This tin garage sign would be cool to have now.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have a model "ghost of America" Stroker Mcgurk the peppery salt flats flyer. got the kit in the 60's never built it, still in the plastic wrap by M P C. I payed a wopping .37 cents for it!!! worth about 80 bucks now

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I have a model "ghost of America" Stroker Mcgurk the peppery salt flats flyer. got the kit in the 60's never built it, still in the plastic wrap by M P C. I payed a wopping .37 cents for it!!! worth about 80 bucks now
Sweet!!! Don't you wish you could get that high of a return on everything you bought back then!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,565 Posts
When I was a kid and reading car magazines whenever I could score them, an older cousin gave me a stack of old Hot Rod's
and I remember seeing those cartoons in there. Sometimes the humor escaped me, and was probably too young then to
understand the meaning. Anyways, some of those images are still stuck in my memory.

This tin garage sign would be cool to have now.

I found out that reproductions of this tin sign are on Ebay. Bought one and it got here a few days ago. I like it.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts