Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body going to Pleasanton this weekend? Last night I got passed by a very nice black and red 1955 Bel Air sedan and a black and white 1957 sedan out of Canada. If any one goes can they please snap and post some shots of the 1955. They both looked very clean and low to the ground...

LR

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I'll be there and I always take my camera to events. :happy0030: So if I see them I will snap some shots of them.

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
I'll be heading in starting on Friday. Saturday should be hooking up with Randy57.

Like Rudy, we usually carry the camera.

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,539 Posts
Don't worry its already cooling down, the fog is in the bay!:happy0030:

This is a big show and many cars come from the entire west side of the Rockies, mostly the roadsters and such. We'll look for your mystery cars and get a picture or two. I stopped taking pictures, as I found I was taking pics of the same cars each time, need to get some variety in my life:D But I usually take a few of new trifives I have not seen or have changes on them. I do plan on getting around now with this new hip and seeing all the cars this year.

Oh anyone that wants to go in together I will be meeting up with Rudy and some others at about 6am on Saturday at Mexico Lindo, 6690 Koll Center Parkway, Pleasanton, CA

Randy

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I'll be there Sunday without the 55. I will give you a call Randy and meet up with you guys sometime during the day, always a pleasure to run into you guys.

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,539 Posts
I'll be there Sunday without the 55. I will give you a call Randy and meet up with you guys sometime during the day, always a pleasure to run into you guys.
Jonathan I'll have a ticket for you too:tu, call me and let me know what gate to meet you at.

Randy

·
Registered
862 Posts
I always look forward to this show, every year! However, this year I am doing Relay for Life, which is a 24 hour walk to raise funds for Cancer research. The walk starts at 9am Sat to 9 am Sun. If for some reason I have a second wind, I'll come to the show on Sun.. more than likely, I'll have to skip it this year.

-b

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I couldn't believe it, Coming home Sunday the kid spotted a 57. We turned around to check it out and it was the 57 I mentioned in the original post. I hung out waiting for the owners but they were enjoying there meal. I wish the 55 was with them. Did any one take pictures?

Attachments

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,539 Posts
Yep we saw them too. There were pictures posted of those cars on Saturday I believe, I think it was by ratpackin.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts