Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting my Nomad ready for the Western Invasion 1 in a couple of days. I will be leaving Shell Beach early Thursday morning. I will head north on 101 to Paso Robles then head east on 46 then south on I 5, and then east again on 58 to Bakersfield...see you there.
Bob

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Getting my Nomad ready for the Western Invasion 1 in a couple of days. I will be leaving Shell Beach early Thursday morning. I will head north on 101 to Paso Robles then head east on 46 then south on I 5, and then east again on 58 to Bakersfield...see you there.
Bob
I will be coming through Paso Robles around 930

·
Premium Member
13,929 Posts
Have fun Bob, and be sure to post some pics please. Am glad that event is going to finally be held. And I bet it’s going to be a good one too.

·
Premium Member
1956 chevy 210 del rey sedan
14,212 Posts
Stay on 46 all the way to 99 then down to famoso

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
We'll be leaving here in the next hour or two. Heading to Laughlin, NV for the night. Meeting up with Baylor there. Heading to Bakersfield tomorrow morning. See you all there.

·
Premium Member
14,212 Posts
Registration Thursday is at the host hotel 12:00 to 7:00 in Bakers. Registration Friday is at Famoso.
I5 is fine for a 4 wheel drive truck. 99 is way better and a easier shot into Bako and direct to the host hotel. I would avoid I5 at all cost.

·
Registered
68,433 Posts
be safe , have fun all.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'll be leaving OR sometime today and will end up in Bakersfield sometime tomorrow. Long story short- will be trailering down I5 to 99 to Bakersfield.

·
Registered
7,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I5 is fine for a 4 wheel drive truck. 99 is way better and a easier shot into Bako and direct to the host hotel. I would avoid I5 at all cost.
Are we talking about Interstate 5? Not familiar with a hwy 15.

·
Premium Member
14,212 Posts
Interstate 5 roughest interstate road in California

1 - 16 of 16 Posts