Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have sent in my registration for the event. I will be needing a place to stay. Coming up Friday. Need two nights. Friday and Saturday. Anybody know of anything,please let me know. Thanks bowtie-trifive:gba:

·
Premium Member
Chattanooga TN
5,223 Posts
Hey Ray,

Good to hear from you.
Looking forward to seeing you and that old car again.
I have a room at the host hotel but,
if I keep hearing about thieves like they had on the hotrod power tour,
I may sleep in my old wagon.
Done it before.
I dont spend much time in the room anyway.
Just need to take a bath on Saturday,
whether I need it or not. :)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I was looking around this weekend and saw the Microtel still had a few rooms. This may not be your taste but to just sleep a few hours and take a shower it is OK for us old folks. Besides, the Cracker Barrel is next door.

·
Administrator
65,722 Posts
Hey Ray,

Good to hear from you.
Looking forward to seeing you and that old car again.
I have a room at the host hotel but,
if I keep hearing about thieves like they had on the hotrod power tour,
I may sleep in my old wagon.
Done it before.
I dont spend much time in the room anyway.
Just need to take a bath on Saturday,
whether I need it or not. :)

:sign0020:

Having a giggle over your showering arrangements, may not be a bad idea to have a chain padlocked to your steering wheel :)

·
Premium Member
1957 2 door sedan 210, (running) & 1957 2 door B/A hardtop (apart)[
532 Posts
Truck stop shower

Just an FYI, there is a Flying J truck stop about 30 miles South of BG. For around $10, you can "buy a shower" They give you a towel, wash cloth, soap, and your own lockable bathroom with shower. Most truck stops have these facilities. Flying J also allows overnight stays for RVs as well as autos, separate from the 18 wheelers. This is an economical alternative to the pricey hotel rates. I travel with a small camper on my pick up truck and this keeps costs down.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
First year I stayed at the Cardinal Motel. Not a fancy chain, but I thought it was clean. It's retro. Like what we stayed in as kids in the 50's/60's. Inexpensive too, relatively...

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the replies. Will be good to see and meet other trifivers.bowtie-trifive:gba:

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,264 Posts
Looking forward to seeing you there Ray :shakehands:

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got a room at days inn exit 22. I suppose there are still some rooms available in the area. Will be nice to see everyone and meet new Trifivers. bowtie-trifive:gba:

·
Premium Member
11,471 Posts
meet and great on thrusday if you are interested. Host hotel, 4 pm, just dont know where yet.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
meet and great on thrusday if you are interested. Host hotel, 4 pm, just dont know where yet.
Thanks, cannot be there until Friday. Hate to miss it though.bowtie-trifive:gba:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts