Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking if the 57 Belair's "rehab" progresses as I hope, the window glass replacement should be the "last" over a grand $$$ outlay. Frame and glass seems more convenient such as:

http://www.autocityclassic.net/inde...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=41

Clear seems too plain, not sure about green tint, and looking at smoked gray (grey).

Any members with opinions who have gotten glass from autocity, especially with Gray?

Any photos of your ride with the smoked gray? And how do you like it???:bowtier:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great looker Terry! Kudos for all the work you've documented. I like the smoked glass. I've been lax at looking at albums maybe because there is just so MUCH info here on trifive.com. Thanks for pointing me in that direction, as there is such a wealth of ideas in your pics, and others I'm sure. PS Keep Lucy away from the rattlers. (I have same problem with my nosy pooch) Mike

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
I went with the smoke because the green doesn't go well with the color of my car, not sure I would like it with your color. Just my opinion.
Jim

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I went with the smoke because the green doesn't go well with the color of my car, not sure I would like it with your color. Just my opinion.
Jim
I agree, gotta be careful with Red/Burgandy. Car color under the hood, that's why my engine is black instead of orange...

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
I had the winshield with the green tint band (new) and didn't think I would like the color with my blue paint and smoke side windows. So, I exchanged it for clear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts